Our HSE Policy
We promise to offer our customers an end-to-end experienced, how it has been sourced and supplied in compliance with regulations and safety standards.
Frontiers Energy and Industrial Services Ltd will endeavours to build value through developing sustainable long-term relationships between clients, partners and the community. We will conduct all its activities in such a way as to:
- Avoid harm to all personnel involved in or exposed by its operations
- Prevent damages to property and loss of assets due to accidents
- Minimize adverse effects of its operations on the environment
- Respect the interests of neighbours and the surroundings
The company is committed to high standard of health, safety and environmental protection; these aspects command equal prominence with other business considerations in the decision making process. Health, Safety and Environmental protection are responsibilities shared by everyone working for the company.
The full support of all Frontiers Energy’s staff, alliance partners, and contractors is vital to the successful implementation of this policy. Frontiers Energy ensures that all personnel are aware of their delegated health, safety and environmental responsibilities and are properly trained to undertake them diligently.
Health, Safety and Environmental performance are monitored and regularly reported to the Board of Directors of the company. We provide the necessary resources needed to support this policy fully and seek continuous improvement in performance.
Chief Executive Officer
Frontiers Energy is committed to applying the high ethical standards necessary to maintain our reputation as an employer and operator of choice. In delivering this goal, our investment and operational decisions takes account of the social, health, quality, safety and environmental impact that may arise as an effect of our activities.
HSE Management System
Operating in the Oil and Gas sectors requires a strong and uncompromising commitment to HSE. The Frontiers Energy HSE Management System departments’ main purpose is to provide a safe working environment for all of our employees. Protection of the environment is a priority for us; therefore we take precautions to ensure our business activities have minimal impact to it.
Thus, it is communicated to all employees, customers, contractors, and third parties associated with our business. While we also provide the evidence of compliance. The (HSE) Management System is one of the backbone of our successful offshore and onshore operations. These include:
- Leadership Commitment and Accountability
- Mandatory Safety Drills and Incident Reporting
- Regular inspections of facilities and Equipment
- Policies, Compliance and Objectives
- Safety Meetings with Contractor and Supplier Management
- Risk Management and Assessment
- Emergency Response & Crisis Management
- Business Processes and Ethics.
- Performance Monitoring and Improvement
- egular Safety Audits and Reviews.
Frontiers Energy ensures environmental protection by monitoring, and continuously improving on conformance checks:
- Compliance of Statutory Regulations and safety standards at Facilities
- Environmental Impact Assessments and Periodic Marine Environmental Monitoring
- Waste Management
- Energy Conservation
- Effective Project Planning and Implementation
- On day-to-day Standards and Procedures (controls)
- Exhaustive modifications to the management system (improvement).
- Third Party Environment & Safety Audits